Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ALYSSA's Bloooog

You could say I'm God, or you could say I'm many different God's. That's what Human beings call me, a God, a higher power, the almighty, several different names from different cultures from all parts of the planet. I'd say I'm nothing like a God, only another living being like your self. Only, I'm sort of an alien to you Human beings. I’m not a God; In fact I'm just an amateur when it comes to this project. I have created a science project for my fellow students, the Universe, and all that comes along with it, such as the planet Earth with all of you guinea pigs. I created a place for organisms to grow, and to evolve, for life to live and die, and I invented a world where you can choose to be or not to be. I found it incredibly fascinating how even though every individual is given a life, and a choice to be happy or sad, the majority of you Human beings chose to hate. I believe my project has not ended how I had hoped for, and I am sorry to say that it has come to the time where I begin start over. The planet Earth is being destroyed slowly but soon enough it will not be treatable if I do not end this

No comments:

Post a Comment